Latest News !
- May 05, 2023! Papers of FGIP 2022 have been published in SPIE Digital Library (Click).
- February 08, 2023! The official website of FGIP 2023 is available and paper submission is opened (Click).
- November 20, 2022! FGIP 2022 was successfully held during Nov. 17-19, 2022 (Click).
- September 01, 2022! The submission deadline of FGIP 2022 has been extended to July 05, 2023 (Click).
- July 03, 2022! Papers of FGIP 2022 will be published in Conference Proceedings by SPIE (Click).
- June 10, 2022! Assoc. Prof. Yiheng Cai from Beijing University of Technology confirms to be the Technical Committee (Click).
It is our great honor and pleasure to welcome you to 2023 3rd International Workshop on Frontiers of Graphics and Image Processing (FGIP 2023) which will be held during October 27-29, 2023 in Qingdao, China.
FGIP is an annually held international conference. FGIP
2023 is intended to provide an international forum for those who wish to present their latest research results, innovative ideas, and experiences in the fields of
Graphics and Image Processing. This conference will also provide the excellent opportunity to meet experts, exchange information, and strengthen the collaboration among researchers, engineers, and scholars from both academia and industry, while enjoying the cultural heritage and natural beauty of
Beijing, coupled with the friendliness of its people.
You are cordially invited to submit your recent research work to FGIP 2023 and we are looking forward to seeing you in Qingdao, China!
The submitted papers will be peer reviewed by the international technical committee members or reviewers. The accepted and registered papers will be published in the FGIP 2023 Conference Proceedings, which will be indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus, and CPCI (Web of Science).
Presentation Only-For those who wants to do presentation only without paper publication, they can submit abstract for reviewing of presentation.
Publication Ethics - Penalty against Plagiarism
We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
Authors are cordially invited to submit full papers (publication with presentation) or abstracts (presentation without publication). Please download the template from the conference website and submit it via Electronic Submission System or Conference Email Box: firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon acceptance, at least one author is required to register and present their papers at the conference. One Best Oral/Poster Presentation will be selected in each session and the Best Award will be announced at the end of each session.